Our mission is to develop innovative building blocks that make high-quality connectivity more accessible and affordable to people and things in our planet. Simply put, we're solving world's persistent connectivity problem.
Bloxtel's engineers develop the cutting-edge technologies that will change the way the next billion of devices will connected to mobile networks. Our products need to handle connectivity transactions at massive scale, and extend well beyond blockchain and telecom.
We're looking for experienced Telecom Engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas of telecom technology. As a Telecom Engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Bloxtel’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance our telecom software stack.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience with software development in Golang or C programming languages.
- 4 years of experience with developing large-scale infrastructure, distributed systems or networks.
- 4 years of experience with 5G network core stack development
- Expert Knowledge of 3GPP and ETSI Specs. O-RAN specs are a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of Linux Kernel and GTP Tunneling Module (User Plane & Control Plane)
- Proficiency in code and system health, diagnosis and resolution, and software test engineering.