Our mission is to develop innovative building blocks that make high-quality connectivity more accessible and affordable to people and things in our planet. Simply put, we're solving world's persistent connectivity problem.
Bloxtel's engineers develop the cutting-edge technologies that will change the way the next billion of devices will connected to mobile networks. Our products need to handle connectivity transactions at massive scale, and extend well beyond blockchain and telecom.
We're looking for experienced infrastructure engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas of infrastructure design, deployment and maintenance. As an infrastructure engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Bloxtel’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push our patented technology forward.
With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance our CI/CD pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience with infrastructure projects using Git, Linux, Bash Scripts, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- 4 years of experience with Golang, Python or C programming language
- 4 years of experience with developing large-scale infrastructure, distributed systems or networks. Blockchain is a plus.
- Proficiency in code and system health, diagnosis and resolution, and software test engineering.
- Knowledge of pfSense and/or Wireless Router AP customization is a plus.