Director of Government Affairs
Our mission is to develop innovative building blocks that make high-quality connectivity more accessible and affordable to people and things in our planet. Simply put, we're solving world's persistent connectivity problem.
Bloxtel aims to be a leader in a new and fast-growing market that is disrupting the nearly $2T telecom industry. We have a unique opportunity to build a lasting business with our breakthrough and patented technology.
We're looking for an experienced Director of Government Affairs who will be
responsible for managing and overseeing strategic initiatives with various government clients and regulatory authorities in the US and around the world.
- US Government Security Clearance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience in government affairs, lobbying, or public policy.
- Excellent communication and advocacy skills.
- Track record of achieving customer engagement and/or acquisition targets.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Good understanding of the telecom industry and private network market dynamics.